Plastic hangers wholesale, Plastic hangers manufacturer
Hangers are the most common in daily life, and they are also household items that people can't live without. The choice of hangers must not only be beautiful, but also practical and durable. Therefore, it is necessary to choose an affordable and easy-to-use hanger.
What is the difference between plastic hangers and solid wood hangers?
1. Raw materials: There are relatively many varieties of solid wood clothes hangers, but the requirements are high, material preparation and processing time are long, and there are many factors that affect the quality of wood. There are few types of raw materials for plastic hangers, but they have a wide range of sources. They are brand new and recycled, are easy to obtain, are supplied almost in real time, and have stable quality.
2. Price: Because of the high price of raw materials, many intermediate production links, complex processes, and labor-intensive, solid wood hangers are expensive. The ex-factory price of adult wooden hangers is usually more than 20 yuan. Plastic hangers are relatively simple in production process and consume less labor, so the price is much lower. The price of ordinary adult plastic hangers is less than 3 yuan, and the price of high-end flocking or oil spraying processes is generally less than 10 yuan.
3. Life: The commercial life of solid wood clothes hangers is longer, generally up to 3-5 years or even longer, but it depends on the material and the environment. If the ambient temperature is high, the temperature is high, or there is insect pests, the life will be shortened. If the exterior paint ages quickly, the oxidizing and rusting of the hardware fittings will also end the commercial service life early. Special reminder, when used as a household, even the best wooden hangers are not suitable for drying racks, which will accelerate the aging of the protective layer, and then mold and decay. Plastic hangers will have aging and fraying due to materials, and their commercial life is shorter, usually less than 3 years. If used properly, it is completely possible to use them for more than 3 years. Inferior quality may be less than 1 year. The life of plastic hangers is also affected by materials, processes and the environment. For example, PP material has a long life and good adaptability (but there is insufficient shrinkage in the production molding process). There are also oxidation problems during the use of hardware accessories. Paint, there is the possibility of aging, high temperature or sunlight environment will accelerate the aging of paint and plastic, too low temperature will make some materials obviously brittle, such as PS material.
4. Image and pattern: The brand image of solid wood hangers is generally better than plastic hangers. It is more natural, stable, atmospheric, elegant and friendly. However, wooden hangers are subject to material, price and positioning, and the shape, style and effect lack changes. On the one hand, plastic hangers can achieve the wood grain effect of high imitation wooden hangers, and they can also have more other shapes, colors and patterns. The product styles are very rich, and high-end plastic hangers can also be made very stable and tasteful.
5. Scope of use: solid wood hangers are mainly used in brand clothing stores, high-end hotels and high-end clothing. Generally, they are not used in low-end stores or places, because these places can hardly reflect their high-end positioning. Because of its rich product line, plastic hangers can be applied to almost all occasions, not only to meet high-end needs, but also to meet special needs, such as storage and space saving, air transportation of lightweight clothing, and needle detectors.
6. Weight characteristics: Solid wood hangers have good load-bearing properties, but they are usually heavier. Except for display and shaping purposes, there are few other applications. If they are held frequently, they will appear bulky and inconvenient to use; plastic hangers are much lighter. Plastic hangers have a wide range of uses, and different shapes have different clothing positions. For example, plastic hangers used for light and thin clothing to save space or weight are required to be light and thin, while taking into account the load-bearing capacity, but the load-bearing capacity is not required to be compared with the large hangers. Not suitable for heavy clothing. The plastic wide hanger for heavy clothing is scientifically designed, and its load-bearing capacity can fully meet the demand.
7. Environmental protection: Both have their own advantages and disadvantages in terms of environmental protection. It is generally believed that wooden hangers are more environmentally friendly, but in fact, wooden hangers need to be harvested from trees, which may be at the cost of destroying the forest. Paint is essential in the production process. The wood of the wooden hanger basically has no recycling value, but it can return to nature through burning or natural degradation. Plastic hangers should not be sprayed with oil. Brand new materials are very friendly to people. However, plastic hangers are difficult to degrade. They are either recycled or reused or directly discarded to form waste that is difficult to decompose naturally. Of course, they can also be burned in an incinerator to make use of waste heat.